1. Ad Age Outlook Podcast: It is a pretty new podcast (it was started in July 2010) and I should admit that I started to listen to it several days ago. Until now there are 12 episodes recorded so I think I will catch up with all of them soon. Finding this podcast is really refreshing for my “must-listen” list. The weekly Ad Age Outlook is hosted by Bob Knorpp who talks about the leading advertising, marketing and media news stories. In addition, I find it really useful and cool that Ad Age editors and reporters take part into the show too and present in-depth information on the news they cover. Outside guests occasionally share their point of view too.
2. Guardian’s Media Talk With Matt Wells: Very professional podcast, focusing on important media news, changes and tendencies. I like it because it is very informative and analyzing as well. In every episode there are different guests who engage into interesting conversations with Matt (the host). You can learn a lot news about the top media brands in the UK as well as a lot about the media coverage of the leading topics from the past 7 days.
3. PRWeek Podcast: This is a short podcast (usually less than 10min.) which covers brand and corporate PR news, current events and surveys, as well as extended content from the print magazine. It is very useful because helps me learn about global campaign and initiatives. The guest hosts analyze and comment on the PR (re)actions of big brand names and the conversations usually turn into great discussions. It’s intriguing to see how great minds think and talk.
4. InsidePR: My favorite podcast is this Canadian one called Inside PR. It is hosted by Gini Dietrich in Chicago, Joseph Thornley in Ottawa and Martin Waxman in Toronto. This podcast focuses on the public relations industry and the three PR specialists present their impressions and points of view on variety of topics in the field. There are lots of conversation about PR 2.0 and social media. Really great podcast which provides useful tips and lots of inspiration.
5. Marketing Over Coffee: I have to admit I need good navigation in the field of technologies (don’t laugh at me please) and I receive great support from my boyfriend as well as from this podcast – it is focused on marketing, sales and technology. The two hosts John J. Wall and Christopher Penn discuss topics in the field of classic and new marketing. They really talk a lot about technology and help me to stay current and informed. It is a great resource that helps me learn a lot of new things.
And I would be very thankful if you add here other podcasts you listen to :)
Passionate about more great content: Follow Petya N. Georgieva