PR chats on Twitter are helpful way to connect and communicate with PR specialists from all around the world, to build relationships and personal network, to meet new interesting people and to learn the current tendencies in the field.
I prepared a list with 13 hashtags of Twitter chats which (I consider) PR pros should know about and try to participate in.
2. #PRStudChat. This is a monthly Twitter chat aiming to bring together PR students, professionals, and educators and trying to initiate a dynamic conversation about the PR industry. It provide opportunities for learning, networking and mentoring relationships.
3. #PRWebChat. The online news distributor PRWeb organizes this bi-weekly Twitter chat that features gurus and influencers, based on the topics of PR, SEO, social media. You can take part every other Thursday at 2-2:30 p.m. ET
4. #BrandChat. A discussion about branding – personal, corporate, product, etc. Every Wednesday: 11a ET/10a CT/9a MT/8a PT.
6. #BlogChat. Weekly conversation that takes place every Sunday at 8pm CT. Each week a different blogging topic is being dicussed.
7. #SoloPR. This chat is held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern time.
8. #JournChat. A weekly conversation held on every Monday between 7-10pm CST. This is an interesting interaction between journalists, bloggers and PR people.
10. #MeasurePR. This is a bi-weekly chat on Tuesdays from 12-1 pm ET. The main topic is measurement in the are of PR.
13. #HCSM. A weekly chat on Sunday at 8 p.m. CT. This chat is focused on healthcare communications and social media.
In addition, here is a great article about 35 important hashtags for PR people on Twitter written by Andrew M. Scott.
Passionate about more great content: Follow Me