Firstly it was the post 5 podcasts for PR people. Now I’ve added other 6 important titles which are must-follow for the PR pros and should be included in our podcasts lists.
6. Edelman Editions / Podcasts: The international PR company Edelman provides regularly different podcasts which are concerning variety of topics on PR and social media. Check out the site or follow @edelside and look for new episodes.
7. Trafcom Podcast: I found the podcast by accident and mainly because of an interesting post title: ‘How to be a successful podcaster?’ And then I discovered pretty intriguing stuff there. I love the way Donna (the host) describes her podcast: ‘This podcast is very valuable for people interested in communicating better with employees, customers and prospects. In this audio podcast, you’ll hear interviews and discussions about topics that are important to people in the business of communicating. It might be writing, speaking, marketing, social media or something interesting in the news.’
8. Online PR Podcast: This podcast explores the world of digital public relations, marketing and advertising, with a special focus on website development. It covers topics in the field of social media, new media, digital media or just plain old media, as well. The hosts are Pete Codella (@codella) and Mark Polson (@codegreene).
9. Coming Up PR: This is a podcast released every second Tuesday and presenting some PR thoughts from the point of view of young PR pros, graduates and students.
10. On the Record Podcast: This is an award-winner podcast! It is definitely a helpful resource for insights about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information. The host of the podcast is Eric Schwartzman who is an independent consultant on social media. You can follow On the Record on Twitter in order to stay updated on the new episodes.
11. PRSA Podcast – As you know, this is the podcast of the Public Relations Society of America. I could not skip it and not include it in this list because it’s a must-follow podcast.
12. Last but not least, here is one videocast which is really worth watching: The videocast of Andrea Vascellari – he is the CEO of itive.net. In his videocast he talks about digital marketing, PR, social media and communications and chooses really interesting topics to discuss.
Passionate about more great content: Follow Me